May 17-18 Nottingham
Find a Dispenser
Enter your postcode and distance to travel to find a local dispenser.
Download our latest literature by clicking here.
There are many advantages to membership not least being part of the largest group of professionals in private hearing care in the UK. We've got almost 1,200 members here, and around the world, and BSHAA is a well respected organisation in the audiological sector.
- You will be able to use the letters MSHAA or FSHAA after your name
- We provide a search facility free of charge so that when a client searches for a hearing care provider they can see instantly that you are a member of the Society
- You can display the BSHAA logo in your business advertising. It's a sure way of reassuring customers of your commitment to the professional values the Society promotes for the hearing care profession.
- You will receive our prestigious quarterly magazine, BSHAA News. This is only available to members and includes technical articles, news from the Society, stories about members, about new products and business developments as well as advice and professional guidance. It is also a source of news on job opportunities within the sector.
- Access to the member's section of this website. You'll find a wealth of information about the profession and its development, a variety of business tools including marketing support, advice on writing press releases and building relationships in your community.
- Access our online CPD management tool, invaluable as you build your learning portfolio to meet either the HPC's continuing professional development requirements or to develop your BSHAA membership status.
- Members who are registered HAD's can be included, free of charge, in the online Find a Dispenser section of this website thereby automatically being included in this public search engine on the website. It is the facility most used by surfers visiting the website and can be a regular source of clients.
- You'll get special rates at regular education seminars and workshops. BSHAA undertakes to provide ongoing professional development and education at reasonable cost at accessible venues around the country. Members enjoy discounted delegate rates at these events.