Win a free place at Congress 2017!
If you have new research or wish to share your best practice with your colleagues, enter our poster competition - and be in with the chance of winning a prize of free registration to the 2017 BSHAA Congress. Posters should be on the Hear Well, Live Well theme and will be assessed for their originality, relevance and significance to BSHAA members.
For the first time, the 2017 BSHAA Congress will invite submissions from TWO categories:
- Hearing aid dispensers, audiologists, researchers, manufacturers and other qualified hearing care professionals.
Category 1: Two free places for students AND two free places for HCAs
Category 2: One free place
Here are some suggested topics:
- Practice development via audit and other means
- Technical aspects of hearing healthcare
- Understanding patient needs - pre and post-assessment
- Working with multidisciplinary teams and onward referral
- Striving for continous improvement of the professional and professionals
- CPD and reflective practice in audiology
- Focusing on improving people's lives via hearing healthcare
- Enhancing the reputation of the profession
POSTER SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
For more information about the poster competition, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 442155