Win a free place at Congress 2017!
If you have new research or wish to share your best practice with your colleagues, enter our poster competition - and be in with the chance of winning a prize of free registration to the 2017 BSHAA Congress. Posters should be on the Hear Well, Live Well theme and will be assessed for their originality, relevance and significance to BSHAA members.
For the first time, the 2017 BSHAA Congress will invite submissions from TWO categories:
- Hearing aid dispensers, audiologists, researchers, manufacturers and other qualified hearing care professionals.
Category 1: Two free places for students AND two free places for HCAs
Category 2: One free place
The closing date for poster proposals is THURSDAY 23RD MARCH. You must provide a 200-word summary or abstract explaining the subject of your poster by this date.
Send us your abstract or summary via our online form HERE
Click HERE for full details on the competition rules and timescales
Here are some suggested topics:
- Practice development via audit and other means
- Technical aspects of hearing healthcare
- Understanding patient needs - pre and post-assessment
- Working with multidisciplinary teams and onward referral
- Striving for continous improvement of the professional and professionals
- CPD and reflective practice in audiology
- Focusing on improving people's lives via hearing healthcare
- Enhancing the reputation of the profession.
For more information about the poster competition, email email@example.com or call 01543 442155