BSHAA Customer Care Scheme logoBSHAA operates a no-fault conciliation scheme between the Consumer and the Dispenser or Company. 

This means that the Company or Dispenser must be given an opportunity to put things right first.

If you have a problem please first write to the Company or Dispenser setting out the problem and explaining what it is you want done about it. BSHAA can only become involved if the Company or Dispenser has failed to resolve your issues.

If you have done this, then please read this booklet: Consumer Guide to BSHAA Customer Care Scheme.

If after reading this guide you want BSHAA’s help please complete our complaint form.

Please note that if you have been given a trial period and are unhappy with your hearing aid/s, it is very important that you request a refund in writing before the end of the trial period.