An integral part of the BSHAA Congress is the biggest UK trade show for the independent hearing care profession; supported by all major hearing instrument manufacturers, as well as suppliers of professional consumables and adaptive technology.
There are several sponsorship packages available at the congress, ranging from the platinum sponsorship package which includes larger exhibition space, the opportunity to nominate a session chair, advertising in congress material and much more. The sponsorship packages have been designed to enable sponsors to:
- Meet leading national audiology experts in the field over two days in one venue
- Build brand awareness, lead generation and relationship building
- Share ideas and knowledge and network with colleagues from across all disciplines in audiology care
- More than 200 exhibition minutes included over the two day programme
- Hold face-to-face meetings with prospective and exisiting customers
Delegates will be encouraged to visit the exhibition area during all refreshment breaks to learn about new technologies and demonstrations.
For the first time, there will be a BSHAA Congress app, and sponsors will be asked to include information regarding their exhibition stand, listing what delegates can expect from visiting each stand.
Using the traditional VISA passport scheme, delegates will be encouraged to visit each exhibition stand in order to enter a prize draw. Sponsors and exhibitiors are invited to donate prizes.
BSHAA view's the congress exhibition as a pivotal extension to the educational programme, and invite you to sponsor and/or exhibit at the congress. For further information, and to obtain a copy of the sponsorship options available, please contact the BSHAA Events Team at email@example.com or telephone 01543 442 155.